- Caremoli Gluten Free Chocolate Muffin Mix, all package
- 3 Eggs
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- Grated lemon peel
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Vanilla frosting
- Preheat oven to 370°F.
- Take a large bowl, place the 3 whole eggs and start mixing, add the oil in which you have added the vanilla extract and the grated lemon peel.
- Start incorporating all the flour, stirring constantly with a whisk.
- Now your dough is ready, pour a small amount into the paper muffin molds.
- Place your muffins on the baking tray and cook for 25/28 minutes.
- Leave it cool for about 2 hours before decorating.
Now proceed with the decoration of the cupcakes:
- Transfer the vanilla frosting into the sac a poche (pastry bag) to which you have added the metal star tip.
- Take hold of one sweet at a time and let the frosting descend on the surface forming circles starting from the outside of the cupcake surface.
- If you're not used to using a pastry bag, you can decorate the cupcakes by spreading the frosting with a knife.
- Sprinkle your cup cakes with icing sugar and add a heart of chocolate or a strawberry if you like!